VAS Mobitech’s Technology provides SMS platforms to enterprises, Government Organizations and SME’s to send time and event based messages to its employees, customers and partners around the country in order to stay competitive by being in touch with their customers at all times and places. VAS Mobitech’s Technology provides the following types of SMS solutions to its customers:
1. Transactional SMS
This interactive and cost-effective Transactional messaging solution is ideal to communicate and receive responses simultaneously from a large audience. VAS Mobitech’s Technology Digital provides end-to-end messaging solutions through its plug and play architecture which integrates with the company’s existing IT infrastructure like ERP, CRM or other legacy applications to deliver digital interaction over SMS as the bearer channel.
Transactional message means an SMS which are sent to your customer to pass on necessary information for using your product or services. For example:
1. Information sent to its customer(s) by a Bank or financial institution or insurance company or credit card company.
2. Information given by Airlines or Indian Railways or its authorized agencies to its passengers regarding travel schedules, ticket booking and reservation.
3. Information from a registered educational institution to parents or guardians of its students.
4. Information sent by e-commerce agencies in response to e-commerce transactions made by their customers.
5. Information sent by a company or a firm or depository participant, registered with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) or Insurance Regulatory Development Authority (IRDA) or Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI) or National Commodity & Derivative Exchange Ltd. (NCDEX) or Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX) to its clients.
VAS Mobitech’s Technology provides you with High Speed SMS Route which provides you with instant SMS delivery across India. This High Priority SMS is especially for Stock Brokers & other Instant Delivery Required clients.
1. Send Unicode and Regional Language SMS.
2. Schedule Messages to a desired date and time.
3. Online Delivery Reports / Download delivery reports.
4. Create / Manage Phone book & Groups.
5. Send SMS to single or multiple recipients.
6. Create / Manage SMS Template.
7. Send Thousands of SMS on a button click.
8. Check SMS Sent History / Logs.
9. Web Based Control Panel.
10. Check SMS Balance Credits from your online account itself.
11. Instant Delivery & Reliable Service.
12. Send SMS with unlimited Length. One SMS Deducted for 160 Characters.
VAS Mobitech’s Technology Digital here provides Promotional SMS solutions with Marketing Route SMS for Pan INDIA which works for all telecom operators with multiple backup routes. By using this service you can easily market your services.
1. Schedule SMS for a particular time and date.
2. Instant Delivery Reports.
3. Multiple Backup routes for better services.
4. The user can send Unicode SMS / Multilingual SMS / Hindi SMS
5. Long SMS more than 160 Characters allowed.
Short code is a 5 or 6-digit number, which can be used for lead generation. The End User pricing when he/she sends a message to a short code ranges from INR 1/- to INR 3/-
1. The service is fast and Easy to Communicate and available 24 X 7 X 365
2. It hosts real time Web Based Reporting.
3. It keeps record of all your enquiries.
4. It has a web based panel for managing your keyword.
You simply choose a keyword that relates to your company, product or service and our service will setup the info you want to convey to the customers through SMS. Then just simply publicize the keyword through your existing press, radio, TV and outdoor campaigns.
Potential customers can interact with your advertising campaigns by sending an SMS message and your chosen keyword to our mobile short code.
Some key benefits for using this service is given below:
1. Tens of thousands of responses can be managed automatically via SMS (No additional running or recurring costs).
2. 50% more consumers respond by SMS than a call centre (Discreet and more user friendly).
3. 60% of responses were handled outside of call centre hours. (24×7 service).
4. 100% of all respondents’ phone numbers and response is logged automatically. (Reusable database of potential customers).
Long codes are virtual numbers used by businesses to receive SMS and calls. This service is used for lead generation and for international calls and SMS.
There are two types of long code, which are as follows
Dedicated Long Code: As the name suggests, it is dedicated for a number and all the messages will be received on that dedicated number.
Shared Long Code: A shared long code is shared by many people with the help of a keyword.
The long code service could be useful for a variety of purposes, some of them are given below:
1. It can be used in competitions for voting purposes.
2. For conducting consumer promotions and campaigns and taking feedbacks from the consumers.
3. It can be used for conducting international promotional campaigns via international calls and SMS
4. Receiving SMS from consumers for interaction purpose.
5. 2 way communication with suppliers and sales force.